Wednesday, May 30, 2012



I love this quote!!  Change is always happening, to us around us, it's apart of our life's.  Do we want to take the Change and do something with it or not?  Change is upon us, Summer time!  Kids are out of school, new schedules to be made, opportunities for progress do we grab it and embrace the change or let it pass by grudgingly and dragging and kicking all the way.  : ) 
I'm excited for new adventures with the kids and trying to fill our days with fun, work, building and strengthening talents and some school stuff (reading, math for the kids and me, and a little extra biology for me as well).  Life is good an I feel so blessed.  Getting ready for girls camp next week and I'm so happy that Logan gets to spend it with the kids.  The kids are thrilled they love, love their dad.  It's good for them to get some time to be alone with him.
 On a side note I stopped drinking pop 2 weeks ago and I have to say I'm trying to embrace this new life style of getting more rest at night no naps during the day and no pop. To be truthful it has been quite hard....  I only drank 1 diet pop on average a day.  I really didn't think it was that big of deal.  Well, it was apparently! (HEADACHES)  I went to the Dr. 2 weeks ago and said I'm so tired and tired of gaining weight what's up with that?  My blood work was good, and the above was his advice.  So with the big 40 coming this year here is to better health and lifestyle. 
Realizing that "Change is Inevitable, Progress is a Choice,"

No comments:

Post a Comment