Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Mastering Change"



Change....

I loved this quote and felt like I could use some inspiring words.

I can't believe June is swiftly passing by.  This month the kids played baseball 2x a week, piano and Maddi also takes violin once a week.  They have got to play with cousins, go to a little zoo, (Willard Park) in Logan, ride bikes, play in the hose, go to the ranch and get to be kids. It's pretty great...

Logan is still working two job.  Summer school at the high school in Evanston and working at Smith Pharmacy also.  He is still a FULL time student and is an AWESOME HUSBAND AND FATHER!  I can never truly express how much I love him and how he inspires me to be a better me.  I was feeling overwhelmed with responsibities and life last week and his words of encouragement and wisdom helped me.  It helped me have a new perspective on things, figure out what things are priorities in my life.  I felt a sense of relief and new I could and can accomplish the things I want to do and the Lord wants me to do to.

I feel so blessed to be were I am in my life today. 

Change can be bitter but I choose to make it sweet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment