Monday, October 1, 2012

October and loving it!







 
HAPPY SCARY OCTOBER!
 
I love Fall and Spring my favorite seasons.  The trees are breathtaking there is a crispness in the air and fall is here!  We have really been taking in all of the outdoors we can get since you know what is lingering around the corner.  (Winter)  We won't talk about that.  We have already had deer in our yards, and they are roaming around town.  They usually come latter, so that's kind of crazy.  Speaking of animals.  We have had tons and I mean tons of skunks this year.  They are SO bad and you even see them during the day.  The cows are also grazing the roads as well as on the feed and a couple of weeks ago someone hit one.  I can't even image hitting a cow it would be so terrifying.  The colors of the trees are warm earth tones that just make me feel cozy and content.  So while Mother Nature is doing her thing we have been doing ours as well.We went camping with these three monkeys, and I mean it was a ZOO ; )  It was a lot of fun and they think it is great.  It's nice to live in such a great place were you can enjoy your surroundings. (inside and out)
 
Last night Logan's pager went off for a fire.  I have to say I get a little worried about him when he goes out.  He loves being on the fire department and thinks it's exciting.  On the other hand I get a little anxious.  Getting into bed at 11 last night and he wasn't home yet, I thought of the many things I rely on Logan for.  It made me realize how much of a team we are.  My world would be lost without him.   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment