Monday, May 6, 2013

WEDDING DAY IS HERE!

 
Ironically, this is the best picture of the bride and groom we have on our camera. 

 
The cake was so pretty.  (Dana made the flowers for it.)

 
I got to drive Ez to the party!! So FUN!!  Those awesome wood doors in the back ground I got to go through...

 
Kids were excited for the weeding ceremony...

 
YEA!!! Mom and Dad made it for the ceremony. Dad had not felt to well all day, but made it :)

 
They had a DJ, and it was a lot of fun...

 
Dad's sisters Barbra, Elda, Marion, Glenna, all but aunt Sally. (She lives in Colorado, and had just came and visited Dad earlier that week.)

 
Aunt Elda, and Uncle Cliff

 
Maddi

 
My handsome boys!

 
My sweet girls!

 
Did I mention the love of my life!
 
 
Loaded up the presents!

 
Libby rode home with Dad..

 
I haven't seen a girl so excited!

 
Logan told her if she rode with me and the other kids I would stop and get them a treat.  She said "no, I can eat treat's anytime but I don't get to ride with you in this truck, so I'm riding."
 
It was midnight...  They looked so cute driving off.  From the back you could see Logan's head and Libby's car seat.. Pretty sweet if you ask me...
 
It was a fun wedding and a beautiful one too!   We all had a good time!
 
Funny how much you look forward to something and in a flash it's gone, over!
 
I guess that's why you carry on and make plans for more party's.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment