Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Schooling"

I have really missed writing.  I like to express myself through writing and to keep a journal.  The days are moving by so quickly it's hard to keep up.  The summer feels like a blur and for it to be fall already is hard to swallow.  Here we are in the middle of September, and here is what, has been going on the last while.                                             First Day of School

 
Maddi is in 6th grade.  She rides the bus to Laketown.


 
Really her back pack is for REALS!

 
Olivia is in 2nd grade.


 
Danny is in 4th grade.

 
Olivia's teacher Mrs. Emily Weston


 
Danny's teacher Mr. Sulsar

 
Logan student teaching with Mr. Ward in 3rd grade.
 
Back in school and we are already 5 weeks into it.  The kids are adjusted to homework, early bedtime, piano and violin practicing.  Life has been good.
 
So proud of Logan, he is almost there...
 
as for me back in math and really trying to understand it.  Darn we can't all be good at math...
 
Thank goodness for schooling..
 
I found this saying on a board at Utah State, and I really liked it.
 
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."  Mark Twain
 
It is a good reminder for me.  Although my schooling has took longer than I would have liked it to. 
 
There was a lot of education that was going on during school.

No comments:

Post a Comment