Thursday, October 6, 2011

39 REASONS I LOVE LIFE!!!`


39 REASONS I LOVE LIFE!
1- Starting with these two.  Thanks for falling in love and giving me life!

2- Thanks to dad and mom for giving me a sister.

3- Thanks to Heavenly Father I found this man.

4- These two girls remind me to always have fun.

5- Danny reminds me to study more because he asks lots and lots of questions.

6- I love these three crazy kids sooo much.
7- I'm thankful for Logan's family and my family.
8- Life itself
9- Sunshine
10- Health
11- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
12- Friends
13- Exercise
14- Food
15- Starry Nights
16- The moon
17- Date Nights
18- Family Home Evenings
19-  Freedom
20- Riding in the Mountains
21- Crafts
22- Parties
23- Ranch Life
24- Service
25- Fresh Sheets on our bed
26- Backs Scratches
27- Painting my toenails
28- Having my faced tickled
29- Musicals
30- Music
31- Vacations
32-  A good nights rest!
33- Going on bike rides
34- Watching a good movie
35- Having a clean house
36- Watching our kids use their imaginations
37- Old cars trucks /motorcycles and the sound of a Harley
38- Cruises
39- Knowing I can be with Logan forever,( to infinite and beyond)

Today is my 39th birthday!


Me

I'm thankful that I have had 39 years to discover, explore, to succeed and to fail, to find true joy and to feel true sorrow.  To be able to mold myself in ways I never knew I could, and to do things that I thought was impossible!  I'm grateful to have experiences and to have opportunities to grow.  I am grateful to be 39!

No comments:

Post a Comment