Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Water - Water - Water

Maddi loves the water!  I know you might not be able to tell by this picture but she really does!

Danny loves the water! He looks like he is posing for some magazine shoot!

Olivia loves the water too!  Did I mention they all love, love the water.  When I asked them the other day what their favorite thing to do was.  They said swim, play in the water, and swim......

They all find such adventure in the big ocean oops I mean reservoir.  You would think that we lived by lots of water, the way they talk about swimming and how fun it is..
Maddi testing out the water!

Now, I am not to sure that this is the proper way to snorkel?

and I'm not exactly sure what Olivia is doing here?

I mean really, dosen' t this look like so much fun!  Ellen and Emma were such good sports.  The kids wanted Dana and I to get in the boat.  I'm not to sure how that would have turned out for any of us.  I wish you could see the paddles.  They are blades off of my mom and dad's living room fan.  So funny, it cracked me up all day.  Quit ingenious though.

Olivia on top and Savannah on bottom. 
They did this for a very long time.  Up and down, and down and up...

What great memorise!  Don't forget old poochie.  He seems to be everywhere I am.  Do you think he likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment