Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life ST

Decision time
Great or Small
they are Decisions..

So I found this picture on the Internet and love it.  I can't help but think of a lot of things when I look at it.  First off: Free Agency, which is what Logan's Sunday school lesson was on at church.  During sacrament our kids took their free agency right up to the stand Maddi first of all when she was done Libby went all by herself to the stand and shared her testimony too.  (They don't get their bravery from me :)   Danny really wanted to but he was a little nervous to go up by himself.  So he asked his Dad to go up with him.  In our ward here they pass a microphone around so you don't have to leave your row.  So not to many people every go to the stand. The point is we are all able to make choices.  With our kids choices sometimes as parents it makes you get out of your comfort zone.  (Stretch a bit if you will) So while Dad was up at the stand he had a decision and he choose to share his testimony.  Whether it be great or small we as human beings are faced with decisions each and everyday.  Lots of them!   Thanks to our kids they help our testimonies continue to grow by sharing theirs and being able to be their mom and dad.  Today I chose a 3 1/2 hour nap.  Oh did I need that, I am so happy I got to do that!!!  So, no matter what DIRECTION we choose know that it's part of LIFE and that we are so blessed to get to make DECISIONS.  This last weekend felt like such a blur because of homework.  I have to tell myself that this to will pass and what a great blessing that I get to go to school.  I really want to look at life more like I get to do things instead of having too!

"The Lord does not ask about our ability,
nor our inability,
but only about our availability,
and if we prove our dependability,
the Lord will take care of our capabilities.
anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your posts! You always have great insight and positive messages! Thanks for your positive attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete