Friday, February 24, 2012

Disneyland or Bust

And we are off!!!

I Love this picture of Logan I know I have already posted it but I thought it was so fitting for adventure, excitement and fun!!

A really fast post:

Life has been so crazy work, school and getting ready for a trip.  Our family has been a little crazy getting ready for this journey.  I've spent last week and this week trying to get all of my homework done for this upcoming week.  Who wants to do homework while your on vacation?  Not Me!
Adventure here we come!
We are excited to be able to see family and friends in St. George, also Danny will be getting baptized on the 3rd of March in St. George.  To go to Disneyland is a dream for the kids....  They have worked hard the last couple of months saving money and can't wait to get there.  Life is good and we are soo blessed!  I miss my blog and hope to get back to a regular posting.  Hope all of ours and your DREAMS COME TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment