Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PRICELESS

Disneyland
February 2012
Maddi 9 - Danny 8 (Birthday @ Disneyland) - Olivia 6

Danny and Logan riding in the tea cups.

What Dream doesn't come with a castle?

or a princess?

Star Tours Rocks!

Libby is posing for the picture.

You have got to have a fairy in a Fairy Tale.

This makes it all worth while.

and I thought the kids where scared.  Can you see Logan's face?

The kids took turns riding in the strollers.  Three full days of Disneyland and California Adventure!

Oh the faces you pull ;}


Logan's first time at Disneyland.  I'm pretty sure some of his dreams came true ; )

Our cousins came down to eat dinner with us.

Getting ready to ride the bumper cars :)

This is what Dreams are made of.  Faces like this tell it all.  MAGICAL.....

What a Wonderful World!!

Olivia driving me around, I was a little scared!


You know VACATIONS are a lot of work, money, effort but it's all worth it when you see these three adorable faces and to see their excitement in their eyes.  I hope our kids can remember this adventure and the fun we had. 

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.
Dale E. Turner

So with one Dream accomplished let us not to forget that there are many more that we can dream... 
                                                                                 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun time in Disneyland!! I LOVE the Little Mermaid Ride! I think it was my favorite when we went to Disneyland! It truly is magical there...I'm so glad you guys were able to go enjoy the magic! :)

    ReplyDelete