Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little Confused :}


So here I am almost a month later and I'm a little CONFUSED!
First: This picture?
Actually these three are my nieces and I came home one night to this.  They actually were singing and dancing, it was very entertaining and they have lots of energy.  You never know what you might come home and find.  So always be prepared!!
Second:
I'm not sure where Logan put the pictures from our trip.  Lost I say somewhere on this computer.  Okay, I'm sure it's user error, and since I'm the user... you know what I'm saying :)

I have loads and loads of things and pictures to share.  We have had a full month since my last updated blog: family vacation to California and St. George for 10 days, a weekend getaway to Ogden, Danny's Birthday and Baptism, Lot's of packing unpacking, cleaning up, messing up, church callings, and I can't ever seem to forget our loads of homework from college to kindergarten.  Never Ending!!  Life is good and I'm so happy I can share it with my family, and friends. Funny thing Time is when you really want it, it's never there.

No comments:

Post a Comment