Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"2012" First Day of School!

 
Maddi 5th, Danny 3rd, and Olivia 1st grade.

 
This is the first day of school, and the excitement is in the air...

 
Backpacks on...

 
8 years old

 
6 years old

 
10 years old

 
They were so excited when I dropped them off they went running!!...

 
Mr. Ward is Danny's teacher

 
Mrs. Cornia is Olivia's

 
Mr. Brown is Maddi's

 
These two pictures I took the day of school pictures.
 

 
I can't believe our kids our growing up so fast.
 
I feel so blessed to be able to be their mom.  Although there are some days I feel totally inadequate for this job.  Some how the stress is dissolved when they say I love you mom, or thanks mom for all you do.  Those sweet faces and a hug and kiss from them make all the worries go away.  ( at least for that moment of time : )
 
So thankful to be a mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment