Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Who will care for me when I am old?"

I love this man..
 
I have to give a shout out for Logan!!
 
He truly is my soul mate!
 
He builds me up and gives me hope!
 
and when I am feeling crazy : } he still loves me and is crazy with me...

 
The other night I dreamt that he died and I said to him (in my dream)
 you can't die and leave me to be a widow and fatherless.  I awoke and was so sad!  but I looked over and there he was sleeping and I felt grateful..
 
Mourning is quite a process.
 
I read a book my Mom lent me called The Gateway We Call Death by Russell M. Nelson
 
It is a great book!  I would recommend it!
 
Chapter 7 of the book is entitled When Adults Die. "The only length of life that seems to satisfy the longings of the human heart is life everlasting."
 
Nelson talking about his parents in their 90's his mother with a terminal illness and his father taking care of her says this.  "We learned from their example that true love is not a matter of moonlight and roses.  True love compassionately responds to the question, Who will care for me when I am old?"
 
I have pondered a lot on this...
 
I am grateful for moonlight and roses from Logan, but I am also grateful that he takes care of me. 
I hope that Logan and I can always care for one another...
Threw moonlight and roses!
 
 
 
Watching my parents I saw true love...
 
March 2013 Huntsman
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I finally figured out how to follow your blog. :)
    You have a very special talent. I love to look at what you post.

    ReplyDelete