Thursday, October 10, 2013

SUGAR WITHDRAWLS

 
So this is how I'm feeling at 9:30 at night.  I'm not just talking about exercise and weight, but the three tests I have to take before 12 pm tomorrow.  The kids are fighting right now as I am typing.  Logan is at the Elementary right now wrapping up the first two months of his student teaching with the principle. We just got dinner done, because we just got home from Maddi's last volleyball game.  I took Danny to the dr. in Logan for a check up today then raced to Lake town where the volleyball game was.  Logan met us there with Libby.  It has been a rat race this week.  Oh did I mention Logan and I started a health challenge on Monday that goes for 2 months.  Why I mention this, well I have been a little bit witchy and Halloween isn't even here yet.  Can you say sugar withdrawals!!  This alongside of getting about 5 hours of sleep this week makes for a momma bear.  I'm not talking about the nice one.  : )  Well hopefully I really haven't been quite that bad, but you could ask my kids.  They tell the truth... "I think?"   
 
So.. I must have had to vent and this is where it happened tonight. 
 
Okay a funny story now:  Logan and I for our health challenge need to exercise daily.  This is hard sometimes to find the time.  (Like I haven't yet today, hoping to still get some in tonight.)  But... back to the story.  We were walking one night this week around 10 pm on the streets of Randolph, when a thought came to us.... It might be fun to door bell ditch.  Since my sister and her husband do this kinda stuff to us all the time.  We snuck up their walk looked around looked in their windows, some lights were on and bravely walked up to the door.  Looked at each other knocked and ran.  Trying not to giggle we hide around by their garage.  Sister yell's " Who is it....go home... next time I come out I will bring my flipper crotch".  We were busting at the seems, all while trying to be quiet. She went in and we ran away.  Thinking we got away with it.... 
 
Come to find out..
next morning...
 
She sees me with a big grin.... her husband was sitting at the computer watching us from the window do the whole thing...  they found us quite humorous.
 
Moral to the story...  You are always being watched.... Who's watching???  Well somebody is somewhere, I'm sure!
 
Will we ever get one up on my sister and her husband... Probably not they are pretty good at it, and I think they have been perfecting it for a long time ; )
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment