Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE

Okay I really need to learn how to put pictures from our camera on our computer.  In doing that I  could update with the kids and what else has been happening in our world; but for today I will continue to move on with quotes and things I love from the Internet. 

Have you ever stopped for a moment and thought about the things you might FIGHT for?  What would they be and why would you fight for them?

 
Worry
 
 
So all that time you worry> I worry> It's wasted time!  So no more emptying my strength I need to load that cup up and enjoy today.
 
Humor
 
 
Okay maybe just maybe this is cow humor since we are surrounded by them, but I think this is funny.
 
Humor brings me joy and it is a reminder to let my hair down and laugh.  Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh : ) 
 
In this crazy world we live in were time maybe wasted, and our will to fight is diminished, our humor distraught, we may have to dig deep and remember:
 
Fight for the ones you love, tell them you love them.  Have strength for today! 
 
And.... You must find humor!
 
When Dad's life was nearing the end....  He did these things... He believed in them...  Not just in the end but always. 
 
He made us laugh when the days seemed dark, he found strength in each day to do his best and humor well... his humor I miss...
 
 
Dad
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment