Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful


 
So thankful for many things!
 
The list is pretty much endless and I feel blessed...
 
 
Libby loving mustaches!

 
Danny loving his Mohawk!

 
Maddi dancing in the rain!

 
Logan volunteering his time in the fire department! 

 
Zing having alone time!

 
Feeling young and vibrant!

 
Thankful for Dad!
 
 
Working together as a family, planting Grandpa's Tree!

 
Thankful for work, and Dad's Legacy!

 
Thankful for Mom!

 
and her stories of Mr. Jones the man that lives in the cave!

 
Thankful for nieces and nephews!
 
 
Thankful for a great sister and brother-in-law!

 
My core family!

 
and for this guy, I mean really how could I resist!
 
Thankful for good people (family and friends) in our lives, health, happiness, and life itself!
 
 
Thankful for kids!
 
Danny and I had a conversation a few weeks ago.  He asked if I knew why we had thick hands?  He then told me why, "you have thick hands because you'll provably fall down lots in life"! 

 
So I am thankful for thick hands : )

 
Thankful, and if you think about it the list really can be long if we think of all of the many blessings we have in our lives!
 
and I feel BLESSED!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandra, just wondering if I could get your address from you. My email is: dansjoah@yahoo.com Thanks! Loved your Christmas card!:)

    ReplyDelete