Wednesday, November 6, 2013

PASSION FULLFILLED

So awhile back I had a question for myself, what was I passionate about?   I have reflected many times on this question.  I realize it was with me all along.






 
I am passionate about being a mother, a wife, having a tidy home, wanting my family to succeed in life, and ultimately being with them forever.
 
I love how they use there imaginations and this is what they choose to do for family night.  They wanted to sumo wrestle.  Olivia was the announcer, Danny and Maddi were the ones in the ring, Dad was the ref and I was the camera man : ) You can see by the end it was mad havoc and it was one for all.  Moments like this one made me realize I am passionate!  I'm passionate about serving, helping others feel good about themselves, wanting people to succeed and enjoying life!
 
I thought that these passions were a given, but I soon realized that not everyone is passionate about them.
 
How nice it is to find an answer when you are searching for one, and with that comes PEACE!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment