Saturday, June 11, 2011

Completing a Goal

We rode down Monte Cristo yesterday and last week. It's 13 miles to the gates that are closed to Woodruff.  The first time we did it.  Logan used the bike trailer and carried Olivia and Danny to Woodruff.  Maddi rode 10 miles that day.  Yesterday she said her goal was to do the whole 13 miles.  SHE DID IT!!!!!!!  Danny and Olivia rode with our driver Grandma... Thanks Mom and Dad the driver last week.... I got my first Mesquito bite.  Those darn bugs.  My hope is that it has been so cold that they would have all died.  Funny this weather is a couple of days ago I had to turn the heat up to 72, yesterday it was lovely outside 60s or maybe even in the 70s.  Today it is grey, raining and looks cold, not sure if it really is yet.  I know why everybody up here talks about the weather.  Because it is EXTREME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment