Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thinking outside of the BOX

So this is Crawford Mountain

and these are Cucumbers

and these are my thoughts::::::  Why Crawford well...Once upon a time I climbed a mountain named Angels Landing in Zions  and that mountain was hard, high, strenuous, scary, I thought I was going to DIE. You see I never thought I was scared of heights but there was a fear inside me that came out that day. So you say why Crawford well, last October my family said they were going to go climb that mtn.  Just the thought and looking at it from our house made me sick.  Our family got there and where heading up to start the climb and I wanted to go but, was scared.  Logan said he would help me.  Little did he know he would have to push me up that mtn while Clay would pull me up.  Which brings me to the thought of thinking outside the box.  In a million years I thought I would never climb a mtn again.  Why would I?????  Then the thought came to me what if I can!!!!  I know I didn't climb that mtn alone it took two men some cheering on talking to my Heavenly Father (Please don't let me die, please don't let me die) to the constant reminder of the little train I think I can, I think I can, and one foot in front of the other with the idea of seeing myself outside that little box.  How many times in ones life they limit themselves to that ity bitty box.  Limiting there potential in thinking they can't or shouldn't or or or...  I guess last night my thoughts turned to that mtn Crawford and it reminded me to take off those cucumbers that are blocking my site and step outside that comfy box and not be afraid of stepping outside my comfort zone.  To remind myself that I climbed Crawford!!! I overcame an obsticle that was hard very hard.  So in a reminder to myself and my family don't limit yourself to the box.  If you see it, dream about it, then do it...I am thankful for that Mountain and for the knowledge that it just wasn't a Mountain to me it was so much more than just that.  It was AMAZING!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment