Thursday, December 8, 2011

Moving On....

These pictures were taken of my parents this fall at their ranch.

Oh, I forgot about Poochie they call him Zing.  My dad says what kind of name is Poochie for a boy dog?  I think it is funny though, so I prefer to call him Poochie.

These two our looking mischievous!

They sure know how to have a good time.
(the cat tails are pretty exciting, so I've heard)

Mom and Dad

and then the three of them moved on to warmer days, were the sunshine gives off a little more heat!

Moving on... to the sunny St. George area!

They left this morning and I must say I was a bit sad.  Good thing I got to say goodbye last night.  It was a hectic morning.  Clint and Maud got married yesterday and had their reception last night.  So it has been two very late nights for us and the kids. None of us wanted to get out of bed this morning, but we finally made it and I went to start the van to take the kids to school and see my parents off and, to my dismay no keys.  Logan accidentally took my keys as well as his.  So we had to find a ride and the time I got to my parents they had already left. :(   
I am glad that they get to go south.  The weather here is brutal.  I think the coldest we have been so far is -18 degrees, and that is no fun to go out in for anyone. So I am glad they can go to a warmer place.  I miss them already though!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched.  They must be felt in the heart."  Helen Keller

 Love you both!! (Get some good vitamin D)

No comments:

Post a Comment