Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pondering:

So here I am, pondering on a few things of life.  Well, actually I am looking at these great pictures of things that I really like.  Reflecting on what brings me peace.  You see I am wrapping up my first semester back to school, and it's causing me a bit of stress.  Well, just one little project is.  That is a PowerPoint that I get to go do  in SLC on Sat.  Oh, will it be soooo nice to have it done!  Of course, there will be other things lurking around the bend.  Because there is always something that makes you stretch.  This is for sure one of those things.  Between the technology, and the speaking in front of a classroom of people and professor I have never seen or heard it is a bit intimidating for me.  Logan, says this is the hump!  If I can do this then I can prove it to myself!
Isn't it funny how other people can see your potential but sometimes you don't see your own. 

Bear Lake it's so beautiful!

This is one of my favorite spots in Logan Canyon.  I love how the trees make a tunnel.

This is my dream house.  I love this house well at least the outside of it.  I've never seen it's insides before. It has the garage in the back.  Every dream house I think should have a garage.  What do you do without one?  I don't want to know.

The Logan Temple I think is a unique looking Temple.  It's beautiful.

Who knew when the kids were playing with these old tires that they could be so awesome to look at now.  Love it!

How could any one resist this beauty?
So with so many things going on in ones life, I think it's good to take a moment and reflect on what makes you happy.  Realize that time passes quickly and opportunities come and go.  It's amazing what we can do if we just put one foot in front of the other.  One moment at a time leads to many memories that will hopefully refine us into better people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment