Monday, August 27, 2012

Family

 
Putnam crew/Peart/Staheli

 
Us girls
 
We are on top of the world... well almost, kinda, Crawford.  My oh my does the days go by.  I remember when my mom was 27.  She just had a birthday a few days ago turning 63.  Where oh where does the time fly???  Dads 64 Dana is 43 and I'm 39.  Here is some thoughts on age....
 
"Age is the art that one crafts of the mind. Make it always more lovely for others to find. Take no thought of the body, or wrinkles of skin. The most beautiful art is what comes from within."
Wes Fessler
 
"Instead of spending childhood trying to be older, and adulthood trying to be younger, learn to accept who you are right now."
Wes Fessler
 
Let's enjoy today wth the knowledge we have and the things we get to discover!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment