Tuesday, April 17, 2012

*Clean Windows*


Oopsie is that a word?  Well if it is not, it is now.  That means too too much!

Why do we over commit as women?  Why why?  I ask myself why and so does my husband!

But as a wise woman once told me (Mom, oh wait a minute she tells me all the time) "this too will pass".  and so it does....

So facing this week head on I shall go and do:

4 days of church activities (1x to SLC- 3x to Kemmerer)

Health Fair (1 day)

and Finals is next week!

Finding babysitters for three of those days!

and trying to get over a months worth of sinus infection!

Wow, I'm feeling better already : >

Funny what a little writing does...

and here is a little something from my book of thoughts:

"The most important part of vehicle maintenance is clean windows - so if you are broken down, you can still enjoy the beauty of the view"  Dan Eldon

so here is to tackling one thing at a time and not complaining, ANYMORE!  Off to do some English....

No comments:

Post a Comment