Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Olivia!


Olivia turned 6 on February 15th








I realized that I didn't post about Olivia's Birthday.  February went by extremely fast and a lot was happening so here's to Olivia.......

Olivia Marie Staheli
sometimes called
 Lou Lou
Libby
Livy
Doodle Bug

Six Love Yous about Olivia:

1.  I Love how you always sing!  You sing to music, no music, your own songs you make up, or to other songs that you have learned.  You sing to an audience or to yourself.  You really love to sing!

2.  You are genuinely a very happy girl with a really cute smile!

3.  You are STRONG WILLED!  (which can be a great thing, most of the time ; )

4.  You like playing with dolls! (which reminds me of when I was little)

5.  You Love adventure such as roller coasters!!

6.  I love your laugh!

You are growing so fast I can't believe my baby is six already. 

I love you Lou Lou...

We love you and our so glad your apart of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment