Saturday, April 20, 2013

CHAPTERS...

"Chapter One: I Am Born" Author: David Copperfield
 
 
This is Danny although he is 9 years old now, it seems like yesterday he was snuggled in my arms!
 
Danny was named after two great men!  My Dad Danny (his Grandpa) and his Dad Logan!

 
As each of our children were placed in my arms, I knew there was a God.  The miracle of birth the perfection of a baby is breath taking.
 
I felt loved and felt a love that I never knew.
 
The experience of giving birth is frightening, scary, tiring, remarkable, exhilarating, and speechless...
 
Just like the day we worked so hard to get in this world, we have to work just as hard to get out of it. 
 
CHAPTERS..
 
Nobody knows how many chapters will be in their story... but I do know we each have at least one..
 
and with every chapter... we learn, and hopefully grow from the chapters before. 
 
So.. In my Dad's final Chapters
 
March 2013
I hope he may draw strength... from knowing he is loved.. just like the love I felt having a new born baby placed in my arms.  I have a love for my parents that is deep, and it has grown deeper with time. 
 
I love you
 
May your final chapters be filled with great memories of the past, and ones that are built in the present. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment