Monday, July 18, 2011

Thankful for the great outdoors

A picture I took while driving somewhere in Id

Dawns Tree

The Id Falls and Temple

The Id Falls Temple

These pictures where taken in Idaho
I'm greatful for the outdoors.  To beable to see the beautiful green moutains.  To beable to smell the flowers and trees and this morning to hear the rain and smell the fresh air. I'm greatful to my parents for sharing thier love of the outdoors with me.  We spent many hours at the ranch, driving in the mountains in our jeep and being together.  I love the sunshine, the stars, and the moon (especially the full one) :) I'm taking this summer and trying to soak in all of this while we can be outside to enjoy it.  I hope that I can teach our kids to apprieciate this beautiful world we live in and to find joy no matter the season....


No comments:

Post a Comment