Saturday, July 30, 2011

UP CLOSE AND A LITTLE TO PERSONAL!

Danny

Libby

Savannah

Annie

Maddi

Ellen

Emma

Connie

Logan

Sandra and Libby
So I was a little close with the night time flash....  It was so bright and a bit shocking so it's funny to see peoples expressions.  Just to point out a few things with this picture.  A. Libby has had this thing on her face since Idaho. (got her a prescription for it) hopefully it will go away soon.  B.  Do you see that big circle on my head.  Yes, that would be from some biting bug.  My guess is that it was a mosquito.  When this picture was taken the horse and deer flies hadn't came out yet.  I tell you these mosquito's are out for some serious blood and I think they took most of mine that night.  I had another one the same size on my temple.  So all of that might have been a little to personal.  but it's true.

So after the bite this is what I looked like for the rest of the night.  And it was still kind of a warm night for a winter blanket.  I will sweat some to keep my blood though.

No comments:

Post a Comment