Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Forever Happy"


Logan wrote a note to me in December of 2000, this is just a little part of it.
"You mean  the world to me and I want to make you forever Happy."

This is Logan hitting a jump, and as I am typing this crying, from laughing sooo hard.  He definitely has kept up his vow to me to keep me forever happy!!

I can't ever express how much I love this man he makes me blush, laugh to tears, says the funniest things ever, and holds me when I need a hug!  He knows me better than I know myself.  He means everything to me and I long for him when he is away....

Thanks for your determination in hitting the jump!!  It took him a few tries to get it, and it continues to bring me joy!!  Thanks goes out to a great photographer dp

1 comment:

  1. I love your post about your hubby! Logan is a good guy, we're lucky to have you guys in our family!

    ReplyDelete