Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where do you find your inspiration for creation?

Who knew that Stripes and Lepord Print went together.  Thanks to Olivias creation, she did!

I can always tell when Logan is thinking of inspiration he does this with his tongue.  (Which by the way has passed down to our children:)

What gives you the drive to try something new?

What makes you have that inner creativity wanting to get out?

Can you tell I am inspired!

"All Creation begins in the mind.  It must be thought first"

This my friend is the year to embrace myself in my thirties.  To really embrace the inevatible which is age. Forty approaches this year and I want to feel like I'm where I want to be in the "Big Picture" 

"Our LIMITATIONS and JOYS begin in our HEARTS"

I don't want to let FEAR one of Satans greatest tools hold me back from acheiving my dreams of inspiration, and creation.  So, here is getting the most out of everyday and doing things that I might be afraid of but overcoming them and living life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment