Thursday, January 12, 2012

What a RIDE!

This is Logan and I rafting July 4, 2007!  Logan is always up for an adventure and he usually has to do a little persuading or sweet talking for me to gird up my loins and go for it.  I was looking at pictures and ran across these ones.  This is one of my favorite trips that just the two of us have been on :) We sent the kids to my sisters and took a week driving on back roads from Las Vegas Nevada to Pocatella Idaho.  We would just stop along our journey and stay where ever we felt like it.  It was a trip that we could be spontaneous and let are hair down!

We our in there somewhere I think?

There were a few rough rapids on this journey!

Glad I can make these adventures with my best friend.

Hanging on!

We are in the front of the boat here.  We switched up a couple of times during the ride so everyone could try it from the front and the back. 

"Our limitations and Joys begin in our hearts"

No comments:

Post a Comment