Monday, January 9, 2012

one of the first CHALLENGES of the year...

If this isn't familiar to you, (it sure is to me) it is part of the climb for Angles Landing @ Zions National Park!
Now to clarify, I'm not climbing this Mountain again but I did conquer it once!!!  I didn't know I was afraid of heights till half way up and my friend kept saying we are almost there. (she lied a lot that day)  Just like this climb was a HUGE CHALLENGE so is EDUCATION.  Starting my second semester since going back to school.  Today it kinda feels like this climb mentioned above.  Although I'm finding strength in knowing I survived my last semester, and it was the first time ever in my whole life that I got a 4.0!! :)   I can do hard things and that time passes by and you can only do your best.  :)  Another challenge that has arose this year starting on January 1, I got called to be the Young Women President, I hope I can balance all the many hats I need to wear.  So let the Challenges begin because they started right at the beginning of the year.  So as my motto states:  FACE THE CHALLENGE!  Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes - YWP, that is a challenge! I served in a Presidency and loved it but there were also lots of problems not just with girls but their parents too! I know you are the right gal for the job and you'll do awesome! Congrats on your 4.0! I'm so proud of all you who go back to school, not an easy task, but definately worth it! It seems to mean more when you're a little older! Best of luck to you in your new adventures!:)

    ReplyDelete