Thursday, January 26, 2012

You got to LOVE them!

"Monkeying around"

Danny's latest questions are about quilts.  His class is learning about them in school and he is fascinated by them.


Maddi made her first batch of bread sticks all by her self and designed them this way.
She is a good cook and loves the kitchen :)

Do you ever just feel like laughing so hard you just fall to the ground and laugh hysterically?
SHE DID..

Some days I feel like a monkey in a ZOO!

The kids and Logan in the top picture, all wanted to be tickled.  Such funny kids/Dad, me personally I don't like it especially my feet.

Maddi is getting so tall it's hard to hold her.

and they think it's fun!  Oh how I love the simple things in life.  There's not much better than having a Zoo full of your own Monkeys ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment