Monday, March 11, 2013

Feburary Birthdays

 
"Oh My"

 
Olivia turned 7!

 
What a princess

 
Danny honoring the princess with her crown!

 
Danny's cake with a homemade twist on a store bought cake :)

 
He turned 9

 
What a handsome boy he is!

 
We had balloons galore, Maddi enjoying them!

 
I can't believe how fast time goes by and that our baby is now 7 years old; along with Danny 9 and Maddi 10.  Seems like yesterday I was changing tons of diapers.  I feel so blessed to be a mother.  I have to say it is a hard job, that is exhausting, terrifying, frustrating, never ending, and yet the best thing in the world.  It's all wrapped up with love, joy, hope, inspiration, satisfaction, and it is a gift!
 
“(24/7) once you sign on to be a mother, that's the only shift they offer.”
Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
 
Happy Birthday to two sweet kids that I love so much!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment