Saturday, March 30, 2013

a caregiver:

a caregiver:
qualifications: Willing, supporting, loyal, faithful, endurance, patient, nurse, pharmacist, counselor, cook, housekeeper, friend, hopeful, strong, courageous, healthy (body and mind), willing to try new things.....
 
My Mom
 
She has been 110% by my Dad's side the last 4 years!
 
She is amazing!
 
 
Organizing Med's for the week.



 
Checking Dad's weight.

 
In charge of the urinal.

 
Mom updating their carepage.
 
 
Helping Dad.

 
Getting home from a long day of Labs.

 
This is their new home.  Located in the University of Utah Parking Lot!

 
On their way to the second floor for labs at The Huntsman Institute.

 
Being together!

 
 Mom...
 
Thanks for taking care of Dad and loving him, always!  Thanks for showing by example what true love and service is all about.  Thanks for being willing to change your course and sail against the fierce winds, into a path that has been full of huge swells, and storms of the unimaginable.  You are a warrior caption, facing the waters on a raft (not a ship)! Remember you are loved, appreicated, and admired!
 
 
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  Peace I leave with you , my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment