Thursday, September 29, 2011

BEAUTY

I love beautiful things.
These sunflowers are from Geo's garden.
I look at this sunflower and can feel the warmth coming off it.  It makes me fell calm, at peace and I can feel Joy.  I'm so happy that Heavenly Father has given us so many beautiful things in this world. 

Sunlight
I love that sunshine!!! Thank goodness for the light.  It helps in those times of darkness. 


My parents are in SLC today for my Dads 3 month tests.  It sure seems like those tests come so quickly.  My parents handle their trial with such grace, and courage.  I love them and I feel so blessed to be able to live down the street from them and to see them often. "Cancer is a disease that is mysterious and makes it's own rules"  and you have to adapt to those rules because they are ever changing.  "The true story of cancer can not be seen by the human eyes"  I feel like the story of my Dads Cancer has taught us a lot, about a lot of things. One of the lessons is that you have to have hope.  Hope, that in those dark times there will soon be sunlight.  Warmth to fill your soul and to embrace you from the cold darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment