Friday, September 30, 2011

Rounden up the cows!

Danny enjoying his day.  Nothing better than mud! and lots of it!

Logan all saddled up and ready to ride.

Annie, Haydee, and Danny patiently waiting to saddle up and move on out.

Some of our Cowboys and Cowgirls..

Haydee, Olivia, and Tyla.

Savannah

Danny and Bridget

Logan, who knew that I married a cowboy at heart? ;)

This is my pony, not to fast but just right.  Tyla and me hanging out.

It was a great day.  Best of all no one got too hurt and we had a lot of happy kids oh and we got the cows home.  I just about forgot what the day was all about, the cows.  This is one of my favorite cow activities.  Taking them to the range, bringing them home and branding.  Fun times,and great memories.  I'm glad our kids are getting a little taste of my childhood.  They seem to love the great outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment