Friday, August 12, 2011

AND SO.....

Randomness
This old man is on the fence at the ranch.  It makes me smile when I see it.

The beautiful fields in the summertime.  Those yellow flowers are so beautiful next to the green grass.

So if you think you have problems you haven't seen nothing yet.  Until you see what this trap can catch!

A fuzzy lady bug holds on.

This is one of my favorite old homes in Randolph. 

This is one of my not so favorite old homes in Randolph.  This is are view across the street from our house.  I do have to say it is unique.  You might ask yourself, is that horse trailer just parked there for the day?  I would have to say it has been there in that exact spot the whole year we have lived here.  It's a good thing we are all different and that I don't have to have a horse trailer in are front yard:)

It don't get much better than this.... Well, I prefer just the good old outdoors....

Blue skies with a few white fluffy moving clouds.
On a warm summer day... love it...

So I often wonder why?  I guess if you had to be tied to a pole?  Well, everybody has a different love of the arts. ( This one is my sisters :)  Although, this one makes me smile too.  There used to be a sign above it that now has faded away.  It read a little behind.  Some days I do feel a little behind........on house work, lawn, weeding, work... and so on......

No comments:

Post a Comment