Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SOMEDAYS YOU GET DOUBLES::

Some days you get double Rainbows!!!

Some days you get double masses of laundry!!!

Some days you get double trouble with water running all over your floor!!!
(What a mess)

Some days it looks like the road is very very  long.

Some days it feels like everything I see is 2x more beautiful than the day before..

Some days I just want to fly.... Although this plane is spraying for mosquito's so that is Gross and toxic.

Some days I'm so grateful for bountiful baskets.... Double the blessings... it looks and tastes great, and only 15 dollars for all that...

Everyday I'm grateful for these double blessings Logan and the kids.
I'm thankful for all the doubles.  Although some days it seem to be a bit overwhelming with unexpected events, and some days with just the everyday stuff.  Sometimes you just have to take on the day grab it by the horns and make the best of it.
  I have been exercising faithful for 2 months and I must say it is not always easy.  If any one knows me oh how I do like my rest.  Especially at six in the morning with our windows open.  The room is cold and it's so warm in the covers, Logan snoozing, and not to mention it's getting darker at 6. It's so hard to get out of bed...... but most days I'm so glad I did it.  It makes me feel good to see the sunrise to hear the roosters crow, to feel my heart beat and to know my body can be strong. And for that I thank God for the day.  What ever day it is whether it is full of : COMPLETE JOY, HARD KNOCKS OF LIFE, UNEXPECTED PLANS, HARD WORK, HAPPINESS, DISASTERS, THE THOUGHT OF THE IMPOSSIBLE, OR JUST THE UNKNOWN.  It's so great to be alive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment