Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE PRESENT IS HERE!

"As you define your goals and plan their achievement, ponder the thought:
The PAST is BEHIND-
LEARN from it
The FUTURE is AHEAD-
PREPARE for it
The PRESENT is HERE-
LIVE in It." President Monson



As you capture the PRESENT

LIVE in It.
and that my friends is what I'm doing...

I'm taking the moment and really living it...


Taking my thoughts and seeing something new.
Like for instants: Danny here discovering, that big round pipes are really fun and dirty to play in!

Not only looking at what is in the present (sand) but looking at those mountains in the future!


Looking at something new!
I love how intently Danny is watching Logan's every move!

and trying it!
And as you can see Danny did just that.

Olivia going to the Dentist and being brave....
 not knowing what was going to happen to her.


And after the experience she can still give a thumbs up.....

Trying something you haven't sometimes can be lots of work...

but in the end you get this a huge balloon!(and some puffy checks) and a great knowledge that if you put in the hard work you get a reward.  And in this case a fun huge balloon to play with...

I must say that I have learned from my PAST as far as education is concerned. (and hopefully in lots of other areas as well) As far as education I should have embraced it when I had 10 years to do it.  Being alone. Ten years what was I thinking?? or not thinking???
The FUTURE well, I see myself holding an associates followed with a bachelors!
The PRESENT I see that it takes a lot of time, work and dedication.  But, you know what I have found?  That I actually like learning and that my classes are exciting!  Who would think that English would be?  Especially you know how great I speak.  Did you like that sentence? 
So here is to my PRESENT:
English 1010
Communication 1010
Health 1020
CIS 1020

No comments:

Post a Comment