Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Sometimes you just have to believe in yourself, Daddy!" says Maddi


"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there." Will Rogers

I have waited for this day....Today our kids all go to school all day.....It may sound a bit selfish.... But I think as a work at home mother sometimes you forget about yourself.
I think that is a good thing? 

I feel so blessed  to been able to be a stay home mom for the last 9 years.  What an awesome experience to beable to watch our kids grow. To beable to see the firsts, the messes, the adventures and discoveries.  The opprotunity of the everday!!!

Some of those days were really really hard!!!!
but, I wouldn't have had it any other way.....

Some of those days it was and still is hard to believe in myself:
Sometimes I sell myself short....

but: "Sometimes you just have to believe in yourself"

and

Do things that you have thought were impossible

and

somewhere inside a MIRCLE GROWS....

and with that mircle you discover you.....
This last year I feel as if I have stepped out of the box.  I created, conqured some fears, set goals and accomplished them, read books, painted everything I could, read inspiring blogs...practiced the piano and explored my artistic and creative side.
So, I decided that this year......
Starting today....
I'm an official student at Salt Lake Community College!!!!
Classes started today and I feel blessed I have this opprotunity to get my associates.  With the love, support, and a little or a lot of encouragement from my husband, I know I can do this......
I've decided that I can do hard things.  I can do things I thought I never could.  I can do things that are really really scary.  I can...... I can discover me and continually discover the person I am and the person I am becoming.  I can... and I love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment